A Broad Range of Tools
Microplates that were designed for precise acoustic transfer enable better results for low volume applications. Volumes can be reduced and the consistent well shape and microplate flatness ensures consistent readouts. When used with the Echo liquid handler, precise, low-volume reagent transfer ensures that assay miniaturization also leads to better data quality. Configurations of the Access laboratory workstation designed specifically for cell-based assays, ensures that all devices are working in harmony to ensure high-quality screening processes.
- Dynamic Fluid Analysis™ technology ensures precise transfer of a wide range of reagents
- Unmatched precision and accuracy for all fluid types, with no need for user fine tuning
- Significant cost savings through minimizing sample and reagent volumes to levels impossible with other liquid handling technologies
- Plug-and-play automation that addresses the entire assay workflow to deliver consistent results across multiple users
- Tailored, walk-away solutions that integrate microplate storage, incubation, detection and liquid handling
- Microplates designed for flatness and uniformity that are key to better results in low-volume, high-density formats