Financial AnalystSan Jose, CA
Reporting to our Controller, as a Financial & Revenue Analyst, you are responsible for handling Revenue Accounting, assist with budgeting & forecasting, sales analysis, provide financial research and analysis to help the Company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Perform monthly revenue recognition and associated sales reporting
- Manage timely monthly journal entries and reconciliations per close schedule.
- Conduct all budget-related close activities and prepare monthly close and review packages
- Participate in budget cycle process, including turning multiple iterations
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Review monthly OPEX book correction as needed. Review Open PO coding
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Assist with the finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly budget versus actual reporting, variance and trend analyses
- Prepare monthly and quarterly revenue related reporting
- Assist with External audits
- Assist in special projects and ad-hoc financial analyses
- Improve budgeting process and participate in quarterly rolling budget process
- Assist in implementing change in accounting standards such as ASC 606 to meet the reporting requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting for revenue recognition
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Ability to use analytical and business case development skills to identify and drive process improvement
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and deadlines with accuracy
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel skills (required)
- Support implementation and provide on-going financial support
Education, Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance field
- 3-4 years of professional accounting/finance experience
- Experience with QAD and Salesforce.com desired
- San Jose, CA
Candidates only, no recruiters or agencies.
Labcyte, a global biotechnology tools company headquartered in San Jose, California, is revolutionizing liquid handling. Echo liquid handling systems use sound to precisely transfer liquids. Labcyte instruments are used worldwide by all twenty of the top twenty pharmaceutical companies, as well as by small to mid-size pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, contract research organizations and academic institutions. Labcyte’s customers work across a wide spectrum of biology including drug discovery, genomics, proteomics, diagnostics, imaging mass spectrometry.
To apply, please fill out the application form by clicking “APPLY” above or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Job ID #270” in the subject line.
Labcyte Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Share this Position
170 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, California 95134
- +1 408 747-2000
- +1 877 742-6548
- +1 877 742-6548, option 1
- +1 408 747-2010
- REQUEST INFO