1. General Statement Labcyte.com respects your right to privacy and protects the personal data you disclose to Labcyte. This Privacy and Cookies Statement describes how Labcyte treats personal information that it collects and receives from you through this Website. This Privacy and Cookies Statement does not apply to the practices of companies that Labcyte does not own or control.
You can stop cookies from being deployed on your computer by configuring your browser not to accept them. Please refer to your browser's 'help' facility. Please be aware that deleting certain cookies can result in difficulties when navigating around sites.
The statistical and analytical information provides general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this Website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on our Website so that we can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this site are most popular and generally to assess user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
3. Collection and Use of Personal Information Through this Website you may have an opportunity to send us information, such as through the “registration” pages or any other area where you may send e-mails, provide feedback, etc. By choosing to register, you will provide personal information Personal information, for the purposes of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, refers to information that is associated with your name or personal identity, including your name, email address, and telephone number and other information of a personal nature which you provide to us. As Labcyte is based in the U.S., your personal data will be transferred to the US which does not have data protection laws to a similar standard as those in, for example, Europe or Canada. You expressly agree to the transfer of your personal data to Labcyte in the U.S. if you are based outside the U.S.
The labcyte.com Website does not collect any personal data about you on this Website, apart from information which you provide to us (for example, by emailing us, or registering with us). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by labcyte.com only in connection with the purpose for which you provided it, including for business or marketing purposes. This information will only be used by labcyte.com for:
Technical information refers to data collected for statistical purposes which is not associated with a specific identity. labcyte.com collects and analyses technicalinformation in order to evaluate our Website. The type of technical information we log is confined to the following:
1 An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
2 A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. For example, http://www.labcyte.com is the URL for labcyte.com’s Home Page.
4. Security Labcyte takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. These measures include annual internal reviews of Labcyte’s practices and security measures, including a review of Labcyte’s encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Labcyte stores personal information.
5. Children Labcyte is committed to protecting the privacy of children. No information should be submitted to or via our Website by users under the age of 14.
6. Links On our Website, you may have the opportunity to follow a link to other Websites that may be of interest to you. Labcyte endeavors to only link to reputable organizations related to your areas of interest, but these Websites may not be hosted or controlled by Labcyte and Labcyte is not responsible for the privacy practices of those Websites or the content provided thereon.
7. Changes To This Privacy and Cookies Statement This Privacy and Cookies Statement may be revised from time to time as Labcyte adds new features and services, as laws change, and as industry privacy and security best practices evolve. The effective date and last modified date is displayed on the upper left corner of this Privacy and Cookies Statement so that you can easily determine when there has been a change. If Labcyte makes a material change to this Privacy and Cookies Statement regarding use or disclosure of personal information, Labcyte will provide advance notice on the Homepage of this Website.
8. Contact Us If you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookies Statement or our Website, including any request to make changes to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.