HOME | PRODUCTS | Echo® Cherry Pick
File-Driven Transfers from Any Well to Any Well
Echo Cherry Pick software enables transfers of any volume of liquid from any source well into any destination well.
Based on an imported pick list, a sample is placed in the next available well of a destination plate or selected location. Control samples are distributed using an optional control pick list, with traditional row-wise and column-wise or randomized placement to reduce geometry-related analysis errors. Pick lists can be in any of eight supported CSV file format—making it easy to interface with LIMS or other management software.
Intuitive Protocol Creation
- Rapidly create and edit layouts through straightforward protocol options and a graphical plate preview window
- Easily identify samples, pooled samples, controls or reserved locations with color-coded wells
Flexible Pick List Format Accommodation
- Easily map input file columns to application fields to provide volume, well ID and other information
- Easily parse files sent directly from LIMS or other workflow management software
User-defined Output Files
- Flexibility in output file format (XML, CSV and TXT) with customizable report structure, file directory and file name for rapid file lookup