The Echo Blog
By sharing stories that are uniquely Labcyte, our blogs help you learn about how acoustic liquid handling is transforming scientic research. Be sure to subscribe to our blog to receive up-to-date communication on all our entries.
THURSDAY – OCTOBER 26, 2017
Get to Know the People at Labcyte!
We have launched a new section on our website dedicated to profiling our company’s greatest asset – our people. We will continue to add new profiles on a regular basis, and to feature employees from a range of departments. We’re asking the...
MONDAY – OCTOBER 23, 2017
Customer Spotlight: SEngine Precision Medicine
The complex analysis of multiple data types is greatly needed in precision medicine, according to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center scientist Carla Grandori. She’s striving to meet that need via Read More
THURSDAY – JULY 06, 2017
Interview: Rob Knight from UCSD Talks Microbiome with Mendelspod
TUESDAY – JUNE 06, 2017
Labcyte Moves to Larger Facility in San Jose!
We recently moved into a new 60,000 square foot facility in San Jose, effectively doubling our space and allowing all of our Northern California-based employees to be working under one roof.
IN THE NEWS
- WATCH: One of the world’s largest collections of medicines is being mined for new treatments
- PUBLICATION: High-Throughput Miniaturized 16S rRNA Amplicon Library Preparation Reduces Costs while Preserving Microbiome Integrity
- VIDEO: Introduction to DNA-based Data Storage and CATALOG
- TALK: An Introduction to Echo LIquid Handler and Fluorescence Polarization as a Tool for Drug Screening
- Drug sensitivity and resistance testing could make right-to-try a real thing