The Echo Blog
By sharing stories that are uniquely Labcyte, our blogs help you learn about how acoustic liquid handling is transforming scientic research. Be sure to subscribe to our blog to receive up-to-date communication on all our entries.
FRIDAY – NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Hopping Over the Hype of Precision Medicine
If we want to win the race against cancer, we cannot rely solely on genomics-based testing, argues Senior Research Fellow Joe Olechno in an article that appeared in Medicine Maker.
WEDNESDAY – NOVEMBER 08, 2017
FIMM Extends Personalized Medicine Collaboration with Labcyte
It’s brought unparalleled levels of precision to precision medicine, and enabled cancer treatment to be truly tailored to individual patients. Now Labcyte’s acoustic liquid handling technology will help the Read More
MONDAY – NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Interlaboratory Reproducibility of ddPCR Using a New DNA Reference Material Format
Whether it be pathogen detection, biomarker quantification or genome editing, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology is being used across a multitude of the life sciences, due to its unprecedented levels of precision, accuracy and reso...
THURSDAY – OCTOBER 26, 2017
Get to Know the People at Labcyte!
We have launched a new section on our website dedicated to profiling our company’s greatest asset – our people. We will continue to add new profiles on a regular basis, and to feature employees from a range of departments. We’re asking the...
MONDAY – OCTOBER 23, 2017
Customer Spotlight: SEngine Precision Medicine
The complex analysis of multiple data types is greatly needed in precision medicine, according to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center scientist Carla Grandori. She’s striving to meet that need via Read More
IN THE NEWS
- EVENT: Collaboration of Four Biotech Companies Showcases High Throughput DNA Assembly Platform for Diverse Applications
- PUBLICATION: Acoustic mist ionization mass spectrometry (AMI-MS) as a drug discovery platform
- The engineering of living organisms could soon start changing everything
- NEWS: Test Helps Identify Best Drugs to Fight Cancer - SEngine Precision Medicine
- PRESS RELEASE: Functional Precision Medicine Summit to Occur March 30, 2019, in Atlanta