Liquid Handling Software
Every time your sample moves, data moves. We offer software solutions that simplify the complexity of sample and data handling through intelligent processing.
- Biomek Automated Workstations operate using data-rich Biomek software with robust package add-ons to meet your individual workflow needs. Simple graphical user interfaces enable you to get reliable results without the need to learn automation language.
- Echo Software Applications can help you quickly and easily create liquid handling protocols for specific applications with minimal training. Each Echo application is designed around a specific liquid handling workflow and uses wizards and graphical interfaces to simplify creation of plate formats, liquid transfer routines and output files.
Echo Software Applications
Easily control Echo Acoustic Liquid Handlers and Access Lab Automation Systems.
- Intuitive, user-friendly protocol creation and editing
- Protocol simulation and support for a variety of plate formats
- Easily generate reports, customize plate layouts and optimize fluid transfer sequences
- Define new deck layouts and labware
- Vary runs without programming
- Track sample IDs throughout the run
- Enable 21 CFR Part 11 compliance in regulated environments
Intuitive features to make programming easy
- Normalization SuperStep
- Hit-picking SuperStep
- Project Synchronization Utility
Control and organize your processes
- Plans and schedules consistent activities
- Use plate and well level data to make decisions
- Interleaving sub-processes
- Sophisticated error handling
SAMI Process Management
- Workflow management tool
- Run multiple processes simultaneously
- Store labware locations, data, and process information
Biomek Method Launcher
- Browse live and historical run data from any device
- Reduce manual data integration
- Seamlessly port data between Biomek methods and individual liquid handlers
- Generate data reports via MS Excel table and pivot views, and SQL views
- Integrate with your LIMS