Dry-reagent solution adapted for high-throughput labs
In combination with DURA Innovations technology, Beckman Coulter has expanded its LUCID - Custom Panel Design & Cocktail Services offering to include microplates. Now, even high-throughput flow cytometry laboratories can benefit from the advantages that dry-reagent cocktails provide—without needing to adapt their workflow to the tube formats.
These ready-to-use cocktails* are tailored to your specific research needs. They are easy to order, easy to use, and free your lab staff from unnecessary, time-consuming tasks.
The result for your lab is a more streamlined, efficient and productive workflow.
- Two 96-well plates per kit: 2 pouches of 1 microplate each and 1 pouch with Compensation Kit
- Shallow- and deep-well options of microplate format
- 2 to 15 conjugates per panel
- Same reagent panel across all wells
- Minimum order quantity: 2 kits (4 microplates)
- 1 plate of Evaluation or Pre-lot provided for validation of every new panel ordered
- DURA Innovations technology—dry, unitized reagents that can be stored at room temperature
- Barcoded for easy traceability
Function Equivalent to dried customized panel in Tubes
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.